Scroll for course schedule and details!
For individuals and organizations
Weight Control is the Holy Grail for Optimizing Health.
Of all the factors under our personal control, nothing tops weight control as the single most powerful means to lower disease risk and improve health. With boundless passion and encouraging, no-nonsense guidance, Dr. Ann lays out a failsafe blueprint for losing weight and gaining health that everyone can embrace. Grounded in the very best and latest science, this course will motivate you, inspire you, and set you on the life-giving path to lasting weight control.
This Course is for YOU if you're ready to...
- discover the very best science on weight loss
- lower your risk of over 25 chronic diseases
- lower inflammation in your body
- boost your energy and productivity
- improve your sleep
- find true inspiration to make lasting lifestyle changes
- lose weight for good
What You Get (...besides a new body and mindset)
-18 instructional video modules
-Detailed handouts and "plans of action" for each directive
-Short quizzes for each video module
-Supportive video tips
-Supportive blog posts
-Extra special bonus handouts
- A full week of meal plans and recipes (breakfasts, lunches, and dinners)
-FAQs (Dr. Ann answers your most common questions in video)
-Dr. Ann's best kitchen video tips (taking what you learn into the kitchen to make it all happen!)
-Course completion certificate
-For individuals that complete 100% of the course, we will email you a free PDF of Dr. Ann's Weigh Less for Life Grocery Guide.*
*Wellness Coordinators may bulk purchase laminated grocery guides at a steep discount for incentivizing engagement!
- Medical School Valedictorian
- Renowned Nutrition and Wellness Expert
- Best-selling Author
- Professional Speaker
- Founder and CEO of Dr. Ann Wellness
- Expert in National Media – The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah and Friends Radio, WebMD, Time, Prevention, US News and World Report, among many others
- Wife, foodie, and mother of 4
- Click here for FULL BIO
"I have dropped several sizes,
sleep better, stay alert, have not
missed any work in the last
few months for sickness, and
have been working out daily."
- Alex A.