Turn Back the Clock with Food
Eat to slow–and even reverse–aging!
SCIENCE SAYS: Diet Is the Master Lever for Slowing and Reversing Aging
Did you know aging is the greatest risk factor for death, disease, and loss of functionality and quality of life? Or that 80% of the rate at which you age is under your direct control?
Thanks to the famed Danish Twin Studies, science has confirmed that our genes play a very minor role in the rate at which we age. What’s more, ground-breaking new science has identified which factors accelerate, and which factors slow (or even reverse), the aging process. Of them, our food choices have the single greatest influence.
In this live training, Dr. Ann will lay out a simple dietary road map for unleashing your longevity pathways while stifling your aging pathways.
Get ready to be captivated as you learn how to add years to your life and life to your years!
This Live Training Is for You If You Want To:
- take charge of your youth
- look and feel younger
- lower your risk of lethal diseases- type 2 diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and dementia
- improve your functionality and lifelong independence
- reduce cognitive decline
- improve your quality of life
- increase your “healthspan”
What You Get:
- 1.5-hours of fascinating, engaging content from Dr. Ann (includes ample time for Q&A)
- A Recording of the Live Virtual Training
- A Detailed, Printable Handout Including a Plan of Action
- Bonus Handout (Dr. Ann's Fridge Friend - The Anti-Aging Cheat Sheet)
WHEN: Thursday, April 7, 2022 from 12-1:30 pm eastern.
- Renowned Nutrition and Wellness Expert
- Best-Selling Author
- Passionate Foodie and Kitchen Whiz
- Medical School Valedictorian
- Motivational Speaker
- Founder and CEO of Dr. Ann Wellness
- Expert in National Media – The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah and Friends Radio, WebMD, Time, Prevention, US News and World Report, among many others
- Wife and mother of 4
- Click here for FULL BIO
"Where have you been all my 63 years of life before now? I am so grateful to have found your courses. You have helped me in the last 11.5 weeks to make life-changing decisions about the remainder of my now brighter future. Thank you!"
–Shirley Mason, Student