The Magic of Time Restricted Eating 2021
Reboot Health and Step Up Weight Control
SCIENCE SAYS: WHEN YOU EAT MATTERS
Time Restricted Eating (TRE for short) is smoking hot in scientific circles–and deservedly so.
As the name suggests, TRE means eating within a specific timeframe each day. According to numerous published studies, TRE appears to have far-reaching positive effects throughout the body. I've become wildly enthusiastic about this healthy living strategy, both from reading the science and from seeing its results in those I counsel (as well as in my own life!).
The science confirms that it works, but the best part is this: IT'S EASY.
This Course Is for You if You Want:
- Enhanced weight loss/weight control
- Greater longevity (think slower aging)
- Enhanced stress resiliency
- Improved blood sugar regulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Less inflammation
- Improved blood lipids (i.e. healthy cholesterol)
- Improved sleep
- Better focus
What You Get In This Course...
- Engaging Video Lessons on TRE, How and Why It Works, and Exactly How to Do It
- A Recording of the Live Virtual Training from November 4, 2021
- Detailed, Printable Handouts Including a Plan of Action
- Bonus Handouts (Ex: Dr. Ann's Fridge Friend - The TRE Cheat Sheet)
- Renowned Nutrition and Wellness Expert
- Best-Selling Author
- Passionate Foodie and Kitchen Whiz
- Medical School Valedictorian
- Motivational Speaker
- Founder and CEO of The Healthy Living School
- Expert in National Media – The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah and Friends Radio, WebMD, Time, Prevention, US News and World Report, among many others
- Wife and mother of 4
- Click here for FULL BIO
"Dr. Ann, thank you for saving my life. I came across your courses that put my scientific brain to use. I'm currently off all my medicine I took for arthritis and high blood pressure, and I'm down 41 pounds. Thank you for your life-changing encouragement!"
- Paul Phillips, Student