Stock Your Cabinets, Pantry, & Fridge Exactly Like Dr. Ann's
Plus get all the best insider tips from her kitchen-savvy daughter, Liz.
Join this health-forward, taste-passionate, mother-daughter duo for a course about getting your home food environment right once and for all!
In this pivotal course Dr. Ann and Liz are going to take you by the hand and give you detailed instructions for converting your home kitchen into a haven for delicious, healthy eating.
First, Dr. Ann will show you soup-to-nuts (pun intended!) exactly what foods to have in–as well as out–of your kitchen, including the brands and foods she can’t live without. Then, with culinary guru Liz at her side, they will share the indispensable guidance you need to become an efficient, happy, and healthy cook.
You will learn:
- how to increase the efficiency and pleasure of meal preparation
- how to properly stock your spice cabinet
- the right kitchen gadgets for upping your culinary game
- the must-have, flavor-boosting pantry items
The ultra-practical and comprehensive guidance in this course promises to move you beyond the realm of fast food, processed food, take-out, and frozen dinners and into your own kitchen where you can experience the joy that comes from preparing healthy meals for yourself and those you love.
This course is for anyone who wants Dr. Ann to come into their home and make sure their food environment is set up for a lifetime of healthy eating success!
WHAT YOU GET...
- 22 short instructional videos (about 3 hours total)
- A Live, Virtual Q&A session with Dr. Ann - Friday, June 24th 12-1:30 pm EDT
- Dr. Ann’s detailed Healthy Kitchen Makeover Guide
- One week of daily meal plans and recipes (courtesy of "chef" Lucie Kulze)
- "The Golden Guidelines" Cheat Sheet (to post on your fridge)
- Dr. Ann’s freezer, pantry, spice cabinet, and fridge food lists
- Dr. Ann’s Costco Love List
This course starts Wednesday, June 1st!
- Renowned Nutrition and Wellness Expert
- Best-Selling Author
- Passionate Foodie and Kitchen Whiz
- Medical School Valedictorian
- Motivational Speaker
- Founder and CEO of The Healthy Living School
- Expert in National Media – The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah and Friends Radio, WebMD, Time, Prevention, US News and World Report, among many others
- Wife and mother of 4
- Click here for FULL BIO