Health begins in the kitchen.
This e-course is dedicated to that simple fact. Preparing healthy meals is an indispensable practice for healthy living. This program is your hands-on, step-by-step guide to meal preparation specifically designed to wow your taste buds and ignite your vitality.
As a busy nutrition-based physician, mother of four, and irrepressible foodie with over 30 years of kitchen experience, I am thrilled to share the best tips, tricks, and strategies I have picked up along the way, as well as my favorite recipes. Cooking for yourself and your family is healthier, leaner, cheaper, and a far more rewarding way to live. So let’s get cooking!
This course is for YOU if you’re ready to…
- Dramatically improve your health and vitality
- Lose weight
- Become confident in the kitchen
- Learn how quick and easy healthy meal prep can be
- Save money
- Improve the health of your loved ones
- Stock your cupboards and fridge with all the right foods
What You Get… (besides kitchen peace of mind)
- 12 video lessons – each a compilation of Dr. Ann’s best, hands-on kitchen guidance organized for preparing healthy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Healthy meal prep “plans of action” for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A detailed, downloadable Grocery Shopping Guide (includes “ground rules” and a complete list of “Dr. Ann approved” foods for each section of the store)
- A full week of meal plans and recipes for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners (with sides)
- Medical School Valedictorian
- Renowned Nutrition and Wellness Expert
- Best-selling Author
- Professional Speaker
- Founder and CEO of Dr. Ann Wellness
- Expert in National Media – The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah and Friends Radio, WebMD, Time, Prevention, US News and World Report, among many others
- Wife, foodie, and mother of 4
- Click here for FULL BIO